Hi everyone! This is my inspiration for creating my own website. I did my research on the different brands. GUCCI ZARA MOIESS I really like mixed large photos with big subtitles. I want go this path when I do my own website.
group 1: Jihwi, Gyoungryoung, Yunji - Footwear The first group presented us a poster that presents the advertising of the shoes what you want. I think add is very good. T he poster attracts attention. group 2: Lucille, Carolina, Danijela - Fashion This group present us a really good campaign, which show us that you should not kill animals to dress well.Girls show how to well to use PhotoShop. This campaign is brilliant. group 3: Joey, Jakub, Bernadetta - Photography This group show us good skills in using Photoshop. T hey showed how much time they had to devote to making their poster. group 5: Sara, Haemi, Kaushik - Fashion This group showed us that we should be proud of what we are. We should were what we want and good feel. And this advertisement show us this. Is not important what you wear, is important who you are. 'I am still me'
Hi everyone! This is my first steps with ProMarker: - I tried blending different colours and also using blender for my projects. - I put colours from light to darker. - Most of the work I used a thin tip marker. - At the end I used black pencil to improve shape. The first steps are never easy ... I hope that I will get fit quickly and get an effect that will please me.
Good choice of your photos and your introduction is on really high level...Waiting for more
ReplyDeleteI agree with Oliwia! Perhaps one more screenshot as well to add complexity to the design process. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYou need again the process here and what you wrote about and why - more commentary again!
ReplyDelete